1357 Highland Parkway, St Paul, MN 55116
Background: Bruno is Spring Forest Qigong
Master Healer Level 1 and Certified Instructor L1 & L2.
He participates in ongoing professional development on topics such as energy-based healing, acupressure and Qissage, depression, cancer, forgiveness, anxiety, trauma awareness and resilience, the 3 Principles and Health Realization. Bruno is a Level 5 student / practitioner of Spring Forest Qigong.
Fees: All services are available on a sliding-scale basis. No one will ever be turned away for financial reasons. Donations are welcome to help support Bruno’s volunteering activities.
- Spring Forest Qigong Master Healer Level 1
- Spring Forest Qigong Levels 1 & 2 Certified Instructor
- Minnesota Peacebuilding Leadership Institute; STAR-Lite Training, Learning strategies for trauma awareness and resilience, single-day program
- Certified volunteer for the the Love Grows Here Wellness Center, the ACS Minneapolis Hope Lodge, the Spring Forest Qigong Center, Health Care for the Homeless.
Affiliations: Bruno is Co-Director of the Love Grows Here Wellness Center and is a member of the Spring Forest Qigong International Guild, the International Association of Reiki Professionals and the Qigong Institute.
Resources: In addition to all the material available through the Spring Forest Qigong Center, Bruno has found the following resources useful for his personal development and practice of medical healing and meditation, and to support his desire to help others become healers themselves.
- Thomas Cleary, translator: Taoist Meditation – Methods cultivating healthy mind and body; Shambhala Boston & London; 2000
- Dalai Lama: The Universe in a Single Atom – The convergence of science and spirituality; Broadway Books; 2005
- Dalai Lama: Essence of the Heart Sutra, The Dalai Lama’s Heart of Wisdom Teachings; Wisdom Publications; 2015
- Eduardo Duran and Bonnie Duran: Native American Postcolonial Psychology; State University of New York Press; 1995
- Eduardo Duran PhD.; Buddha in Redface; iUnuverse Inc; 2000
- Eduardo Duran PhD; Healing the Soul Wound: Counseling with American Indians and Other Native Peoples; Teachers College Press, Columbia University; 2006
- Jeff Guidry, An Eagle Named Freedom: My True Story of a Remarkable Friendship; see excerpt and link: An Eagle’s Kiss
- Thich Nhat Hanh: The Heart of Understanding – Commentaries on the Prajnaparamita Heart Sutra; Parallax Press; 2009
- Thich Nhat Hanh: True Love – A practice of awakening the heart; translated by Sherab Chodzin Kohn; Shambhala Boston & London; 2004
- Thich Nhat Hanh; Awakening of the Heart – Essential Buddhist Sutras and Commentaries; Parallax Press; 2012
- Maoshing Ni, PhD: The Yellow Emperor’s Classic of Medicine – A new translation of the Neijing Suwen with commentary; Shambhala Boston & London; 1995
- Merck Manual of Medical Information – Second Home Edition; Pocket Books; 2003
- Tulku Thondup: The Healing Power of Mind – Simple meditation exercises for health, well-being, and enlightenment; Shambhala Boston & London; 1998
- Tulku Thondup: Boundless healing – Meditation exercises to enlighten the mind and heal the body; Shambhala Boston and London; 2000
- Tulku Thondup: The Healing Power of Loving-Kindness – A guided Buddhist meditation; text and CD; Shambhala Boston & London; 2009
- Dr. Kelly Turner: Radical Remission — Surviving cancer against all odds; HarperOne, 2014
- Eva Wong: The Shambhala Guide to Taoism – A complete introduction to the history, philosophy, and practice of an ancient Chinese spiritual tradition; Shambhala Boston and London; 1997
- P. Wayne, PhD with M. L. Fuerst: Harvard Medical School Guide to Tai Chi; Shambhala, Boston & London; 2013; Harvard Health Publications – Harvard Medical School
- Marc Tedeschi: Essential Anatomy for Healing and Martial Arts; Weatherhill 2000